As part of strengthening the Kameleoon Consulting team in North America and ensuring our customers are satisfied and successful in deploying and leveraging Kameleoon solutions, we are looking for a talented and motivated Customer Success Manager (VIE contract) for a 12 to 18 months mission in Toronto (Canada) after a 3 to 6 month onboarding in our Paris office.
Under the leadership of a Customer Success Team Leader, you will be in charge of the successful retention and expansion of a customer portfolio in our North American market and contribute as presales consultant to help close new deals.
If you are assertive, business-driven, curious and have a strong motivation of delivering high customer satisfaction and success, this CSM role at Kameleoon could be the right position for you.
In this role you will...
- Onboard & train new customers on Kameleoon solution and ensure proper tool adoption
- Secure customer renewals by maintaining a high customer health score all along the customer lifecycle
- Act as the main point of contact for your customers and assist them in the use of our solution
- Manage the coordination of delivery projects (A/B test and personalisations implemented by our integrators team)
- Provide CRO and UX improvement consulting advice to your customers
- Provide technology and market insights/trends to your customers
- Contribute to improve our overall anti-churn strategy and internal processes
- Drive the expansion of your customer portfolio through both projects/service and licence/product upsells
- Deliver perfect product demonstrations & presales presentations to our prospects to help our Sales close new deals
- Provide our product team with customer feedback and insights to help prioritize and adapt our roadmap