Are you a digital marketer looking to grow a career in technology and UX by creating active communities, genuine partnerships, and purposeful marketing campaigns?
You could be Kameleoon's new Marketing and Partnership Specialist for North America.
To build our business and brand in North America, we're looking for a Kameleoon Marketing and Partner Specialist to join our new team.
Working closely with the Senior Director of Marketing and Partnerships, you’ll help onboard digital marketing agencies and complementary technology partners to Kameleoon’s partnership program.
A people-person with solid social media and digital marketing skills, you’ll seek out and propel co-marketing campaigns like live online events and thought leadership initiatives with partners and influencers.
In this role, you’ll…
- Ensure that top-priority agencies and tech vendors are successfully onboarded and participating in Kameleoon’s partnership program.
- Regularly reach out to partners and influencers and enlist their support in Kameleoon marketing activities.
- Organize and promote - using digital and social channels - online events that feature partner, client, and/or influencer voices.
- Build and troubleshoot marketing campaigns that support sales and marketing goals.
- Help nurture a network and online community of professionals working in the A/B testing, digital experimentation, and personalization industry
- Develop internal partnerships and relationships with colleagues in Paris and across Europe - aiming to learn and share insights and best practices.